Monday, October 8, 2018

Manipulating motion



Photo 1

Fed ex truck

Photo 2

Random truck


            For this assignment, I stood outside my front door waiting for any moving car to drive by and it took me forever. For photo one I had my aperture set at 1/40 and my F-stop at 5.6 with my ISO set at 100. I just barley snapped the picture of the truck and as able to keep the Alpha Xi Delta sorority house. For the second photo, I stood outside by my roommate’s truck and again waited forever for another car to pass by my house. For this picture, I kept the settings the same as photo one but I started by having the truck not in focus and quickly brought it into focus as it came past my house achieving the truck being in focus with the Alpha Xi Delta house not in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment