Tuesday, December 4, 2018

mini movie

Dan Waldron 

12/4/18 

            I found this project quite difficult and without its challenges, I first started out making a battle scene with plastic green army men and then didn’t like the idea and switched to loading an old revolver, however, it was a two-second-long video and I decided I would have to redo the project. I then decided to use green army men coming out of my closet and then one by one have each army man come out of the bucket then as a unit move off screen and then one by one come back on screen and back into the bucket and then have the bucket slowly go back into my closet and have the door close. I at this point I only had 270 frames shot and was out of ideas on how to make my video longer, so I decided to add myself smiling and putting a thumbs up then having a drink out of my Guinness glass ending the film. I shot the whole thing with a shutter speed of 2500 and a f stop of 11, with the iso at 25600, for lighting I used my flash and a desk lamp in the background and slowly changed to just the floor lamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment